Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Where can I find a good rechargeable battery pack?

speaker system portable
 on Portable Audio System Hamburger Speaker - China Hamburger Speakers ...
speaker system portable image



Tyler


I'm looking to make a portable speaker system and am looking to make it pretty loud. I can't really find a good battery pack for this. I have one and it can power a computer speaker system, but am looking for something better. I don't even know what to look for on google, I've tried rechargeable batter pack, etc. So I'm looking for a thing which will power a decent sized speaker system. They should make this and it shouldn't be too hard to find, but it seems to be.

Thanks.



Answer
rechargeable battery pack are notoriously expensive, especially for lithium batteries or other decent batteries. Nicads go bad too soon in most cases.
It probably would be easiest and cheapest to just buy one of those portable boom boxes that you see out tin the park that have a built in battery pack. But prepared to pay a fortune to replace the battery pack when it goes bad. And it will , just a matter of time. Look at laptops. Those batteries cost $40-$150 and they only last a year or two.

what is the difference between a portable pa system for a speaker and a portable audio system for musicians?

Q. We are a group that meets at various locations monthly and need to buy a new speaker system. We want one that won't weigh too much. Someone told us that there is a difference and we should avoid buying a system from a music store. We have also been told that a Yamaha is our best choice. I'm a bit leary since Yamaha, in my mind, is a music based product line.


Answer
With all due respect to Percival, i believe he has made a typo, the frequency range of the human voice is generally considered to be in the range from 300 Hz (not 3000 Hz) to around 3500, maybe higher if a little more clarity is desired.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a good rechargeable battery pack?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment