Saturday, April 5, 2014

What is the best speaker system for laptop?




Sandy C


Have 12 hours of music on laptop and want a more compact speaker system than the 2 speaker and sub-woofer system.
Can we hook it up to our stereo and run house speakers? We're having a outside party and would like to be able to use the music



Answer
There are many options for speakers as you probably already know. I personally like speakers from Creative labs.
www.creativelabs.com Also, check out cnet.com and search on speakers for evaluations and consumer reviews. As for connecting to your home stereo, yes, it is very possible. All you need is a cable that connects from the computer output to the stereo's input. You can buy them pretty cheap from computer store, electronic stores, and super stores.

How do I connect speaker system to my laptop?




Lilly


I just bought a GE 2.1 speaker system from Jasco products and it will not play when coneected to my dell laptop. I have everything plugged in right.I used the laptop with a different system and it works just fine. With this one I can hear noise coming from the speakers but no music. And when subwoofer is turned all the way up I can hear radio in the background. Any ideas would be appreciated.


Answer
One thing you might want to check is the sound card option related to the digital audio output. Not sure what kind of speaker system you used before but try changing that option and see what you get. Also make sure the speakers are plugged into the speaker output. On my Dell, the mic input is adjacent to the speaker jack and is also the same size and I have gotten them mixed up before.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best speaker system for laptop?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment