Friday, April 4, 2014

Home Theater System - Speaker Companies...?




Pro90


Have you heard of Pure-Acoustics or Alpha Technology...? I'm planning on buying a five-speaker set for my home...are any of these two compnies good? Thanks!


Answer
Pure Acoustics makes a great product, however some feel they are a little lacking in the mid range. Have you listened to any of these? You need to audition them with the amp you intend to use.

Alpha I have not heard, but again listen to them first.

Help me pick out a speaker system?




angelsanda


I really want to buy a nice speaker system...with a reciever???

I love music, its my life...I WANT IT LOUD AND REALLY CLEAR. i need it to be able to be loud as all loud can be because when i play guitar...the louder the better.

I am looking to spend around 200 to 450 on it. Main use is for music.



Answer
For that price I would have to recommend this speaker system from Energy. Now I know you probably have never heard of the speaker company Energy but they are actually fairly well known in home audio circles. This system is one of the Canadian companies best known systems. Its not very expensive or large but has great sound for the size and price. You will not be disappointed with it at all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Home Theater System - Speaker Companies...?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment