Friday, April 4, 2014

Should I connect a Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to my tv?




Highmaan


Is connecting the Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to the audio out on my tv set a good idea?...I'm planning on buying one soon to enhance the sound quaility mainly for when I watch digital cable , and also to play ps2 and watch dvds also what kind of connecting adapter do I need(thats important to know)?


Answer
Nope. Not unless your tv decodes 5.1 or the speakers decode the analog signal out of the tv into 5.1. Otherwise you'll just hear left and right speakers. Plus amplifiers in tv sets are crap. Get a cheap 5.1 receiver then hood the stuff up to it. check ebay.

Logitech X-530 70-Watt 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System on HDMI problems?




gnr_fan11


ok, i have just bought the Logitech X-530 70-Watt 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System for my Palsonic 58cm HDMI tv and i cannot get the surround sound to work on my PS3 HDMI channel but it will work fin on the AV channels.

How can i get this system to work with my PS3 on HDMI??????



Answer
HDMI from PS3 to TV and optical cable from PS3 to X-530. You go to PS3 sound settings to select optical out .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I connect a Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to my tv?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment