Friday, April 4, 2014

Pyle Home PDPC8T In-Ceiling Enclosed Speaker System with Transformer review?




dmdmd


Can't find any reviews of Pyle Home PDPC8T In-Ceiling Enclosed Speaker System with Transformer. Anyone use this? Thoughts?


Answer
Those are fine "commercial grade" ceiling speakers. They probably will sound great. I would get them myself - the price is good too.

Speaker Systems?




MistyCreek


What is the best home sterio system that i can afford?
My price range is 0 to 300 bucks.
i know of some great brands but.... I dont know where to get them?



Answer
Well, at that price, you're most likely looking at the stuff that Walmart or Best Buy will be carrying.

Listening tests at the store are useless since they won't have the speakers set up properly, and "LOUD" doesn't give you an accurate test for quality.

I'd check around the various review sites - maybe go to the library and check out their issue on cheap speaker systems.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pyle Home PDPC8T In-Ceiling Enclosed Speaker System with Transformer review?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment