Friday, April 4, 2014

My logitech X-240 speaker system is picking up radio signals?




kb


The first time this happened, I was really scared. When I turn my computer on, and put the speakers to the lowest volume, I seem to pick up a radio station, not english, I'm not sure what the language is. I'm not streaming anything on my computer, and the volume is off, but I can still hear the radio?????

Strange, has anyone else experienced this? I hope I'm not receiving signals from outa space, or from the dead.



Answer
I'm sure it's not from the DEAD or outer space!!
ET

im haveing a big party, what speaker should i buy?




Huntaaaa.


im having an outdoor pool party
there will be around 30-40 people there.
i need a speaker system the is ipod compatible
it must be under 50-60 dollars.
( i dont want an alarm clock)
PLEASE HELP ME!!
- BTW, IT MUST BE EXTREMELY LOUD!



Answer
Logitech X 240

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/232&cl=us,en

theres a dock for your ipod too and its EXTREMELY LOUD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My logitech X-240 speaker system is picking up radio signals?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment