Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Whats the best value hifi or speaker system for under £200?




$-josh-$


I really love bass and my internal mac speakers give very little bass so i want some decent speakers.
I dont want you to mention the most expensive ones, id rather you gave like the 3 best value ones please.
Thanks so much in advance.



Answer
I would recommend the Audioengine 2. They're powered speakers so do not need an amp, they're small but sound BIG, and they're available in white for Mac people...

I've had a pair for a year or so for use in my office when I'm working from home, and I still get surprised at how good they sound for the size and cost ($200)

http://audioengineusa.com/Store/Audioengine-2.

Best 5.1 Speaker system for under £200?




Graham M


I have read many reviews on Logitech Z-5500 praising it on every detail but it is borderlining on my £200 limit. I will be using it for everything, but mainly to enjoy music and Gaming, then Movies. I want to hear everything clearly, bass, midrange, high range, the works, but dont we all =). There are so many speaker systems out there I can never decide. Whats your say on 5.1's for under £200? Thanks!


Answer
The Kenwood KS-5200HT Speaker Package Black is only £87.70 with shipping. http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pl/92-384631/Speakers/Kenwood-KS-5200HT-Speaker-Package-Black-Compare-Prices




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best value hifi or speaker system for under £200?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment