Monday, February 3, 2014

iPhone fell in Bathtub. Popups about accessories keep coming up, will not shut off.?




Lucas T


My iPhone 3G fell in the bathtub, 3 days ago. After putting it in rice for a couple of day, it started to work again. With a few minor faults.
1) Keeps pooping up with "This accessory is not compatable"
2) Keeps wanting me to turn to "Airplane Mode" because of the accessories.
3) Will not shut off, Just keeps restarting.
4) No longer plays iPod music in external speakers.

Should I reset my iPhone, to get rid of these or what?
It seems as if it could be with the operating system.

Help please



Answer
Yeah, resetting the iPhone would be a good start.
If it does not help call Apple customer service, if you're still under warranty they should be able to help you out. If you're out of warranty, ask nicely for a possible favor, maybe a discount on a new iPhone.
Asking always works for me. I really love my iPhone!

Does itouch 3g work for iHome iH9?




Sum1


Does anyone know whether the iHome iH9 supports the ipod touch 3g?

http://www.amazon.com/iHome-Alarm-Clock-Speaker-System/dp/B000Z9UY2K/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1272307867&sr=8-6

It doesnt say the itouch 3g is supported in the technical details but my friend had an old iHome model and it still worked for my itouch 3g. ANyone got an idea?



Answer
All ipods ipads and iphones have the same 30 pin connector so yes it will work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: iPhone fell in Bathtub. Popups about accessories keep coming up, will not shut off.?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment