Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Is this a good speaker system for a small room?




Kris W


Im making a small room into a game room to put my 32" flatscreen and xbox and ps3 . its not that big of a room about 11x12 so i was wondering if these were a good choice for surround sound .
Coby - 1000W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with DVD/DivX Player
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Coby+-+1000W+5.1-Channel+Home+Theater+System+with+DVD/DivX+Player/9267438.p?id=1218161537994&skuId=9267438



Answer
No! Coby is cheap imported garbage. I assure you that you will not like them & will eventually throw them away. This is a much better speaker system (see below).

What is a good speaker system that has an auxiliary port for my HTC and will make a small room bump?




Dip in my


Title says it all, but I'm just looking for a nice speaker system to put into my room for when I listen to music, I want my room to have a little bump to it from them, and I have a very small room so it shouldn't be to hard, it also needs to have an auxiliary port so that I can plug my phone into it, prices don't matter but preferably somewhat cheap


Answer
Grab this: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MHCEC909iP-Hi-Fi-Shelf-System/dp/B003GZDB1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370457814&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+mini+hifi It is a very good system. I use it for my computer. It has a subwoofer (that you can turn on and off). On the downside, I do not believe that it pushes the full 540 watts RMS it claims, but it is VERY loud.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this a good speaker system for a small room?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment