Thursday, February 6, 2014

iPod speaker/docking systems?




Amber


Any suggestions? I have an iPod touch 3rd generation not that it matters considering you get different attachments/a universal docking station... anyways :P I need something that is:

-loud!
-CLEAR/crisp-a system that does not lose clarity with the max volume
-has a good range of pitch i.e. tweeters, mid rangers & decent bass (sub woofers etc.)

I know that's a lot to ask for for under around $200 and I know I'm not going to get a state of the art piece with that but I believe it's possible to get those features with the quality for that price range-thanks!! :)



Answer
You can find quality iPod speakers/docking systems online. Might want to check if iHome, Altec Lansing or Cyber Acoustics fits your preference.

what is the best choice for a dock /speaker system for an ipod touch?




fatsbolger


whenever i play my ipod touch on my ihome it sounds all fuzzy and my bday is coming up and i wanted to know what kind of speaker system i should ask for


Answer
If you've got an iPod touch. Then you need to get he Macally FlexTune dock ( http://www.thepoddepot.com/2008/03/31/macally-flextune-portable-stereo-system-and-charging-station-for-ipod-and-iphone/ ) . It allows you to dock your iPod normally and sideways!! So, you can actually watch your widescreen movie from your iPod touch while it charges on the dock. The sound is also pretty good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: iPod speaker/docking systems?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment