Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How can I hook up my speaker system with my computer? PLEASE help 10 pts best anwser.?




Raddin


Hello and thank you for answering my question. I have a speaker system but no connections to my computer or anything,just wires, so is there any way that I could connect it to another device such as an Mp3 or laptop.
Thanks



Answer
only way this will work is if you have a stereo or a power source for the speakers. The computer will not provide enuf power to make them loud or work at all. You get a decent pair of headphones. Like ten dollar pair not even. The headphone wires should be at least twice as thick as ipod ear bud wires. You cut the headphone wires as close to the headphones as possible. Strip them about an inch. There mite two sets of wires in one rubber casing. Separate them and leave the inner cased wire alone (if there is one). Now get audio jacks(red and white kind). How ever long you need to reach your stero from your computer. If you have those types of jacks on it. Then plug in the headphone jack to your comp turn stero on put wires together. If you need more help check out a tec sit they sometimes help. If you have direct wire input to the stereo just go to radio shack and get a set of speaker wires. Not that much money will be spent. Hope I could help.

Speaker system??????????????????




Eric D


I am looking to create a killer sound system for my computer setup, but the problem is I have no clue what I should use⦠I don't want to spend over $200 but I rather spend just $150. I was thinking of getting two sony SS-B1000, but what amp should i get to power them? Is there any other speakers you would recommend to me? I am looking at only spending like $50 on the amp, but If i have to spend more what everâ¦


Answer
That's a pretty small budget for a "killer sound system". Especially if you are going to try to piece it together yourself. Component systems are typically better, but are more expensive.

As one person has pointed out, the Klipsch pro-media system is really nice. I had a set of them years ago before I built my component system.

I would also highly recommend keeping you eyes open for some nice used speakers on craigslist or ebay. Sony doesn't really make very good speakers. About a year ago I bought a pair of Mirage M290is speakers for about $110 after shipping. As for sound quality, they will blow away anything Sony has ever built.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I hook up my speaker system with my computer? PLEASE help 10 pts best anwser.?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment