Saturday, February 8, 2014

best Iphone 4 speaker system?




dancingbug


whats a good speaker for the iphone 4 that i can put in my room thanks! :)


Answer
I own two speaker systems for my phone and my I really like the ihome speaker and alarm clock.
It's a really good quality speaker, especially since it's quite inexpensive for it's good quality.
a link to it bellow:
http://www.ihomeaudio.com/iP9BR/

but if your willing to spend afew big bucks for a speaker system, I would recommend checking out the Bose SoundDock. You can never go wrong with Bose. Alot of their stuff is a bit pricey but if your up to spending the money, I would DEFFINITLEY recommend it. The quality on a scale of 1-10 would be 11.

link bellow:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/bose-sounddock-portable-digital-music-speaker-system-for-ipod/241869000001000?src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=201015515

but like I said both of these speakers are very good quality speakers, and I really enjoy them.

If I want my music to play throughout 4 speakers should i buy a multiple stereo speaker system or...?




Flatbushbr


If I want my music to play throughout 4 speakers should i buy a multiple stereo speaker system or surround sound speakers? Im thinking surround sound speakers will play most music on only 2 speakers but if i buy a stereo system with 4 speakers, the music will play throughout all speakers - is that true?


Answer
most quality stereo receivers will play 2 sets of speakers but a quality AV receiver may have more options and probably will not cost that much more than a quality stereo receiver, some of the better ones have discreet amps so that would be the way to go...also a lot has to do with the quality of the speakers involved.....music as a general rule takes better quality speakers to produce than movies do....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best Iphone 4 speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment