Saturday, February 8, 2014

Need help with indoor sound system?




John


Need sound system for inside (not car) and need help?
Ok, so I basically know nothing about speakers or wiring or anything like that. Looking to get a nice sound system for Christmas and was gunna order it online (possibly amazon) today since it's cyber Monday.

I need something I can plug my phone into and will plug right into my wall (I was told I would need converters and other equipment, along with the amp and subs). I'm probably going to either want 12 or 15' subs. Not sure what amp or anything else that I'm going to need.

Basically what I'm asking is if there is anyway to just order whatever I need on amazon without really any wiring or advanced setup or anything. If there needs to be wiring, i guess it's fine bc I can get someone to do it but I'd rather not if I can help it. It would be really great if I could find a bundle online somewhere with everything included.

Also, would like to spend less than $500 if possible.



Answer
These two say that you can connect an iPhone through an USB port on the front:

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-S3500-5-1-Channel-Theater-Receiver/dp/B0077V88V8/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1386039379&sr=1-4&keywords=surround+sound+system+iphone

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Entertainment-Satellite-Subwoofer-Synthesizer/dp/B00A9HOMUS/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1386039501&sr=1-9&keywords=surround+sound+system+iphone

These two say it comes with an iPhone dock or has an optional iPod dock:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Surround-Pass-Through-Calibration-Enhanced/dp/B0095IVTY4/ref=sr_1_16?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1386039501&sr=1-16&keywords=surround+sound+system+iphone

http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YHT-393BL-Channel-System-Black/dp/B003CP0KAA/ref=sr_1_19?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1386039812&sr=1-19&keywords=surround+sound+system+ipod+dock

The Yamaha one has lots of good reviews. Sony always makes good speakers. You probably couldn't go wrong with either. Good luck.

Fido IPhone Questions?




Mr.Rogers


Hello, I am fifteen years old and my current phone contract with Fido is going to be up in just a few months. I got the contract when I was 13 because I needed a phone for high-school. Anyway, I purchased a very basic flip phone and now that my contract is up my parents are willing to get me a nice one as a birthday gift.

I personally want to stay with Fido and am aiming at getting the IPhone 3G 16GB on a two year deal. I have read positive reviews and I really like the style, look and features of it. Also, I currently do not have a MP3 or MP4, so getting this phone can allow me to store some of my music and a few movies on it.

My questions are what exactly does the IPhone 3G offer? And how is it different from the ITouch besides the phone aspect of it? In order to use features such a GPS and so on do I have to sign a data plan? Or is it just free? Lastly, I do frequently listen to music on a daily basis for a small amount of time, but my question is would my IPhone 3G be suited to serve me as an MP4 as well? To listen to music and occasionally watch movies?

Best answer gets 10 points



Answer
I have an Ipod touch but know alot about the Iphone. There is alot of more features that the Iphone can do over the Ipod touch. The obvious one is the phone aspect. Also related to the phone it does text which the ipod cannot. It also works as a camera( unfortunately I do not beleive it does video recording yet unless there is an app from the appstore or a jailbroken app). Probably the best advantage to it though is some of the apps avaliable from the appstore. Many of them are not compatible with the Ipod Touch and only work with the iphone. For instance there is an app which lets you put your iphone only up to a speaker and it will detect the song it is playing. I know both the Ipod and Iphone have GPS capabilitys in them. They both include a Map system and street view and can locate where you are on certain applications that is all they have for the GPS capabilities so far, you may be able to get more I am not totally sure. I have about 6 movies and 200+ songs on my 8GB touch and have 1-2GB left so space is not a big issue. the iPhone 3G is an amazing device I bet you will love it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help with indoor sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment