Monday, February 3, 2014

Can you help me hook my speaker system up to my new LG HDTV.?




Pat


Originally had a 22 inch LG lcd hdtv and had the logitech x-240 speaker system hooked up to it and it worked fine. I just bought the LG 37lg30 hdtv. It is a 37 inch lcd hdtv. My logitech speakers won't work with them. Before, i just plugged the speakers into the headphone jack and when i do this with the new tv they won't project any sound.


Answer
First step: make sure the headphone jack on the new TV actually works. Plug in some headphones and see if you get some sound. Second step: make sure your speakers still work. Plug them into something else and check them. That should narrow it down.

Which Is Better, an HDTV or a Speaker System or a Flip SlideHD.?




Axel


My birthday is in 2 months I'm thinking of getting an Flip Slide HD But at the same time I want an HDTV, but then I could plug in my iTouch to the speaker system and party.


Answer
No one can answer that for you. You have to decide on your preference/priority.

That said, an HDTV stands alone (for watching TV, or only requires a DVD player to allow movie watching. A Flip SlideHD (which by the way was "found wanting" by Gizmodo) stands alone as a way to record and show video but only has a small screen to watch on, so without a large display (e.g. HDTV) you don't get much. As to speakers, they won't do anything without an amplifier or receiver to power them. I suggest you consider what item would give you most "bang for the buck" if you don't have the others. Off hand, the HDTV would be my choice ... but it's your choice that matters.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you help me hook my speaker system up to my new LG HDTV.?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment