Thursday, February 6, 2014

New logictech z623 2.1 speaker system buzzing!?!?




Tyler


I just got the logictech z623 2.1 speaker system and when I hooked it all up and turned it on it started to buzz! I did nothing to them, I just hooked them up and played it. What can I do to try and fix the problem? Thanks in advance.


Answer
Try connecting it to a music player such as a phone or the like. If the buzzing sound continues on a battery operated source, the speakers are defective.

why does my computer's system speaker continuosly buzz?




okka01


it buzzes most of the time the pc is running
i am running windows 7 ultimate
custom built pc with
gigabyte mother board
core 2duo
4 gb RAM
256 nvidea geforce VGA

i have unplugged the system speaker
the tiny speaker inside the case (directly connected to the mother board)
the tiny speaker inside the case (directly connected to the mother board)
the tiny speaker inside the case (directly connected to the mother board)



Answer
Must be a fault somewhere or could be something interfering with it... maybe hard drive too close...

I presume its the new type that is built no the board not the old fasioned big speaker....

could be a motherboard fault... depends on a lot of things... like does it so it before you even get in to windows




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: New logictech z623 2.1 speaker system buzzing!?!?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment