Monday, February 3, 2014

Home Theater System Under $500?




Crab


Hi, Im getting my dad a home theater system for under $500 (1 pair of speaker, and a reciever)might add a surround sound speakers later on.
what do you guys recommend?
Hi, Im getting my dad a home theater system for under $500 (1 pair of speaker, and a reciever)might add a surround sound speakers later on.
what do you guys recommend?

What I have now is this Sony Receiver
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7697502&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03031&id=1138084389905

and this pair of speaker from bose
http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=201_bookshelf_index
what do u guys think??



Answer
My choice would be the Onkyo TX-SR504 and a pair of BIC Acoustech HT-75 floorstanding loudspeakers. I think your dad will appreciate the system's great sound, good looks, and great quality -perhaps the best value under $500.

H a p p y
H o m e
T h e a t e r i n g !

Xeâ«

What is the best speaker system for under 700 USD, 500 pounds. Loud loud sub and loud loud clear speakers?




Mak


I really wanna know what kinda of sound system I could buy that would blow the roof off and yet still sound really good for under 500 British pounds (700 USD). I wanna connect it to my computer. I have heard of the Klipsch promedia 5.1 and Logitech z 5500 but wondering if i could buy something for non-computer use that can still be connected to the computer or buy a sub and speakers separately to make an awesome kit. I only have a small room


Answer
Home theater in a box systems are OK, but the build overall quality isn't that great.

Your best bet, would be to do some research, shop around, and build a theater system yourself. You will bet much better overall quality and you have the freedom of choice as far as parts go.

What you will need is:
-- 5.1 Receiver with your preference of audio connections (Optical, RCA, HMDI).
-- Front (left and right) channel speakers.
-- Center channel speaker.
-- Rear channel speakers.
-- Sub-woofer(s).
-- Cables/hook-ups.

It sounds like a daunting task, but it isn't as hard as it looks. It's a little time-consuming though. In the end, you will be much happier with the results.

Look at the reviews online for the products. They will really help you and inform you of problems with the products. Some stores even have home theater components on display to allow you to hear them.

I'm not too familiar with retailers and sites that will deliver to the UK, so I can't really help you on that part.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Home Theater System Under $500?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment