Saturday, October 5, 2013

What home theater system should I get or where can I find it?

speaker system home theater
 on Getting The Best Wireless Home Theater Systems | BEST SPEAKERS
speaker system home theater image



Alex D


I want a home theater system with:
HDMI cable hook up
It doesn't need to be able to play DVDs at all, just hook up to one
Good surround sound quality
A remote
Nowhere over $200

Is there any speaker system or home theater system for me?
If so, what is it or where could I go to find it myself?
Thanks.



Answer
It will be impossible to find a "quality" home theater setup for less than 200 dollars. That being said, you can get a sub-par setup for less than 200, and i would say that a bad system is better than no system.

:)

I got mine for $760 dollars on amazon. It's a 7.1 channel, and it supports the new high definition audio formats.

Strange problem with speaker system with my home theater?




RockiesFan


Hi. I have a strange problem with my Bose speaker system in my home theater. When I am watching a DVD, there are two ways I can hear the sound, either regular or digital. The digital sound is a lot better than the regular. But when I select the digital sound, the movies play fine, but at random parts, the sound turns off for a few seconds and then comes back. It is very strange. And I have noticed that when it turns off and comes back, the visual and audio are not in synch. This problem never happens when I select the regular sound.

By the way, when I say "select the sound on the Bose system" I really mean the wires. The regular sound wires work for T.V., V.C.R., and D.V.D., but the digital sound wires work for only D.V.D.

But what's going on? This is such a strange problem. And I know that my wires aren't loose or anything so that is not the problem.

Thanks.



Answer
you Bose system is headed down the toilet make sure to get something better next time.

Bose is overpriced for what you get.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What home theater system should I get or where can I find it?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment: