Monday, September 30, 2013

Will a Bose Acoustimass 3 Speaker System work with an MP3 player/iPad?

speaker system mp3 player
 on Sony NWZ-E444B Walkman Portable MP3 Player
speaker system mp3 player image



Dark Lord


What I mean is, does it have a jack that I can plug into an MP3 player or an iPad? You know, the kind of common jack you find on the end of most headphones or earbuds. I don't know what it's called, but I'd like to know before I buy a $200 speaker system and find out I can't use it.


Answer
M advice would be to take the MP3 player and ipad to see if it does. It may or may not, Bose is not an open source system. I would think you can plug into the aux input on the volume dial and all is well, that is how it should be. Save yourself the headache and go through the trouble of connecting the devices and see for yourself. That would be your best bet.

Best.

how can I make portable speakers for my mp3 player?




rocker77


I see ihomes and ipod docks that double as portable speaker, but frankly they re silly looking and aren't very loud. Id like to make some portable speakers for my mp3 player (similar to a boom box). Id like them to be as loud as possible, but I don't know of any wiring diagrams and my technical knowledge on speaker systems is very weak. any suggestions?


Answer
You are going to need to incorporate an amp into your speaker system.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will a Bose Acoustimass 3 Speaker System work with an MP3 player/iPad?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment