Thursday, October 3, 2013

How much to replace the audio system in my car?

best speaker system 2010
 on Logitech X240 Computer Speaker & Subwoofer System
best speaker system 2010 image



Megan


I have a 2010 Nissan Sentra and I originally blew out my bass, but just recently I blew out the whole speaker system. No sound at all. How much will it cost to get it replaced?


Answer
Dude, it can be anywhere from $5 speakers from the junkyard to $70 a speaker aftermarket and not to mention labor costs if you do not know how to put everything in yourself.

What are the best door speakers to go with my 15" kicker l7?

Q. i just got a 15" kicker l7 with a hifonics brutus 2000w amp and i have a factory bose speaker system in a 2010 denali and was wondering what would be the best door speakers to go in it or are my speakers good enough


Answer
bose are good and your system is new you should be fine if your bose system has a descent amount of power to it if not you would want to get a new amp for your door speakers and speakers that can handle the extra power (matching rms watts of both) kicker, alpine & jl are some of the better brands out there or stay with bose just more powerful ones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much to replace the audio system in my car?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment