Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hooking two different speaker systems up to one computer?

logitech speaker system x 540
 on After that, use the supplied cable to connect your sound cards ...
logitech speaker system x 540 image



punisher80


I was hoping to hook up to surround sound speaker systems to one computer, which would be very cool.

The systems would be a logitech x-540 and a z-5500.

What would it take to do this?



Answer
two sound cards or splitter cables for all of the outputs

What type of cord do I need for my mac mini?




Spartan Jo


I have a home theater system that I would like to use with my mac mini. My system has an orange, green and black cord coming out of the back. My mac mini only has an audio in and audio out jack. How do I get my stereo connected? The stereo is a Logitech X 540 5.1-CH PC multimedia home theater speaker system.


Answer
The only way a Mac Mini can support 5.1 Audio is through its HDMI port, if you have a home theater receiver that has an HDMI input. Otherwise, the audio-out jack on the Mac Mini is two-channel stereo only.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hooking two different speaker systems up to one computer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment