Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm looking at buying speakers for my ipod but how many watts do I want?

speaker system coby
 on forces of nature imax ottawa
speaker system coby image



alex h


I'm looking at buying the "coby 2.1 speaker system with subwoofer" for use with my ipod and laptop. However they sell that type of speaker 50, 75, and 100 Watts.
How many do I want?
Is there a difference?



Answer
you should definately get Coby CSMP80 100-Watt 2.1-Channel Multimedia Speaker System for iPod and MP3 Players
*Experience 100 watts of high-performance sound
*Designed for use with MP3 players, computer systems, and more
*Integrated amplifier with RCA stereo input (3.5mm adapter included)
*full-range satellite speakers with 3-inch drivers (25W peak output x 2)
*Wood subwoofer with tuned port for deep bass response (50W peak output)
http://www.amazon.com/Coby-CSMP80-100-Watt-2-1-Channel-Multimedia/dp/B0020HRHL6/?tag=klnprk-20

Also check out at Ebay there are really good deals going
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=klnprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ebay.com%2f

Lost my manual. How do i hook up my surround sound to my television.?




coreyt0304


for christmas i got a coby 19 inch tft lcd flatscreen tv. I also got a coby 150 watt 5.1 channel home theater speaker system. I cant find the manual anywhere, so please can someone give me steps or walk me through how to hook it up please.


Answer
check this site out (link source) its got everytrhing you need to know. well its not that good but... it should help you figure it out. its pretty basic.
Connect the audio outputs of your television (if it has them) to the TV or Aux audio inputs on your AV receiver. This allows watching standard television programs through your broadcast, cable, or satellite connection and to be able to hear stereo or surround sound audio from programs that have it, through your home theater system

sorry if it sounds confusing to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm looking at buying speakers for my ipod but how many watts do I want?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment