Wednesday, October 2, 2013

help stopping static in my home theater system?

best speaker system for bedroom
 on My Family Fun - Kids Furniture for bedroom
best speaker system for bedroom image



chalkboard


I recently purchased a low quality coby DVD and speaker system for my bedroom and the biggest problem is the amount of static that comes from all 5 speakers. it seems like I have tried everything, from spacing the speakers to unplugging the sub. is there any fix to this problem besides to trash the junk?


Answer
Your system is probably set up properly in and of itself, but your amplifier needs to be grounded to the outside world. My guess is that you haven't done so.

Look for a small screw or plug that says "Ground" or "GND". Many systems supply a small short cable for this, but almost any wire will do the job. Take that wire and attach it to something metal/steel that is permanently hooked into the house line - maybe a heating register, maybe the middle screw of a socket. In any event, you need to ground the system and the sound will go away.

a good bedroom speaker system that has aux cable and the ability to connect smaller speaker to it?




Anton


i want to have a speaker system where the big speaker is behind me the little speakers on the ceiling for my ipod and pc gaming.


Answer
a lot depends on what kind of quality you want and how much your willing to pay some of the better systems I've seen that work with I-pod and computers are the Sonos Speakers and the Grace speaker systems...also if you want in ceiling speakers and in wall speakers Definitive Technology has some really good lines for that kind of set up...but you would also need a network receiver to run them....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: help stopping static in my home theater system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment