Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Why can't I connect the speakers of my SONY home theatre to the Samsung TV using a HD MI cable?

best speaker system for samsung tv
 on Model: p730 - Samsung - Samsung E720 Model: e720 - Samsung - SAMSUNG ...
best speaker system for samsung tv image



Peter K


I have connected my SONY home theatre to the Samsung TV using a HD MI cable. When I am playing DVD, I can get the sound output from the home theatre speakers but when I am on TV, the sound from the home theatre speakers is lost. How do I get it back?


Answer
Did you buy a inexpensive $299 "system"? These things are glorified DVD players with cheap attached speakers. They play the sound from the DVD player fine, but usually do not have spare inputs.


(sigh)

Look on the back of your 'system'. Does it have a spare optical input? If so - run an optical cable from your TV output to the input on the 'system'.

If the 'system' only has red/white RCA plugs - this is stereo and most TV's cannot send sound to these.

How To Connect TV audio to speakers?




god_is_my_


I have a Samsung TV. It has to audio outputs, one is optical, one is the RCA, or the red and white cables, I don't know what to call them. My surround sound speaker system has a RCA or red and white input. I need to know what you call the cable that would connect my TV to my surround sound, and it would help to know where to buy it. Or tell me if I need something else.


Answer
Connect optical or composite cables ( red & white ) from cable box to sound system.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why can't I connect the speakers of my SONY home theatre to the Samsung TV using a HD MI cable?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment