Sunday, September 29, 2013

Does any speaker wire work to connect a rear speaker in a home theater system?

best small speaker system home theater
 on Heres a compact surround sound HD home theater perfect for a small ...
best small speaker system home theater image



Grant J


I just got a new home theater system, an LG LHT854. The wire leading to one of the rear speakers is a bit short. It disconnects at both ends. I was wondering if I can just buy any standard speaker wire of the same gauge and connect it instead? What will this do to the sound quality, etc.? If this is bad, what else might you suggest for me to get the wire to the rear speaker discretely without having to go spend a bunch of money?


Answer
Any speaker wire would work the guage doesn't matter for the small rear speakers guage only makes a difference if you have big speakers. Get long speaker cables any guage and run it along the edges of the room and if you have it hanging on the wall get some thumb tacks and pin the wires straight downwards towards the floor and around the edges. They sell plastic wire covers for the walls for cheap like 10 bucks for a set at stores like Wal Mart and they have them in multiple colors and lengths

How to find and choose a sound system for my room?




alex20781


I have a kinda small room and I was looking for a sound system to go with my PS3 and. I want something with pretty good bass and isn't too expensive but I have 2 main problems:

The first is that I don't know how to find a small surround sound system like this. I know they exist, but I don't know what to look up at online websites to find them. I only find individual speaker sets and the giant entertainment packages for a home theater.

The second issue I have is that I don't really know anything about sound systems or how to understand the watts and stuff like that. All I know is that they consist of a few small speakers, a sub-woofer or two, and the main control box. I'm willing to do the research and learn, but first I have to find out where to look for them.

Also, I'm looking to keep it under $200 dollars. I'm not sure of the average price, but around $200 seems reasonable, considering that the bigger ones go for much more than that. Any help would be really appreciated!



Answer
You should take a look at Sony BRAVIA DAV-DZ170 since your budget is under $200.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BRAVIA-DAV-DZ170-Theater-System/dp/B003B8VBJ2/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=informazcom-20

Very good reviews and meets your budget. the sound system is better than other one in same price range




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does any speaker wire work to connect a rear speaker in a home theater system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment