Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How do i install Dell Dimension B110 to my Dell desktop computer?

best speaker system for desktop
 on Speakers & Speaker Systems - Logitech
best speaker system for desktop image



Xzibit


I have a dell dimension b110 speaker system (2 little speakers) and when i plug them into my computer, the light on my dell speakers come on, but nothing comes up on my computer. When i go to sound speach and audio devices, It says "no audio devices." What do i do?


Answer
Are the speakers powered and if so, are they plugged in?

Is there any way to convert a 5:1 surround sound system to plug into an earphone slot?







I have recently brought a 5:1 surround sound speakers system but have found that I need a sound card for my PC and cannot plug it directly into my ipod or laptop. Is there any way to convert the 5outputs into a simple earphone jack?

If so where would I get one? Thank you



Answer
yes there is a way to convert it. however you won't be using the 5.1 system to its full potential.
if you are confused about what to buy. go to radio shack or something similar. take your new speaker manual, and they'll get you the right connectors.

the best option is to replace your desktops sound card. there are many available. and they are easy to install.
newegg.com has 5.1 sound cards for as little as $20.
stores like best buy will install them, but its cheaper to find a friend that can do it and invite them over for pizza or something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i install Dell Dimension B110 to my Dell desktop computer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment