Monday, September 30, 2013

What is the best home theatre speaker system?

speaker system the best
 on four-way, high fidelity loudspeaker system . Each of the four ...
speaker system the best image



Stewie's J


Can anyone help me. I want to buy a home theatre speaker system that gives the best sound quality.


Answer
I don't think you mean the absolute best. However what sound you get is dependent on your budget.

A good entry level system can run a few hundred to a couple of thousand dollars.

High end systems can easily reach several hundred thousand.

So really you need to be more specific in your application, budget, expectations,etc.. to really get a good idea of what to get.

How can I hook up more than one device for quick switching on a single speaker system?







I would like to connect my TV and computer to the same speaker system, and switch between them at will. Can I do this somewhat cheaply? I don't need 5.1 sound, an inexpensive 2.1 system would be fine, I just want to make sure I can switch between 2 inputs.


Answer
A simple RCA A/V switch will work fine - you may need some adapters depending on what inputs and speakers you are using:

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-DT902AV-2-Way-V-Switcher/dp/B0014KOAD8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1314367962&sr=1-1

Just use the red/white audio jacks - leave the yellow video unconnected.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best home theatre speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment