Saturday, March 1, 2014

Logitech X-230 Speakers (No sound)?




Undisputed


I recently purchased a Dell XPS 720 Computer. It just arrived today, and I've been setting everything up on it. My operating system is Windows XP.

I inserted the single green jack, into the only green slot among the audio connections on the back of my XPS 720. Everything on my system is running just fine, and Im waiting for my game to finish updating to play...

I attempted to play a youtube video while waiting, and heard no sound. I tried to troubleshoot, but with no success. The speakers make a buzzing noise when I first insert them into the computer, but it stops when I push it all the way in.

During the trouble shooting process, I also could not even find the logitech speakers. It's as if the computer is not recognizing them or something. I only have SB X-Fi Audio set for sound default...

The speakers are powered, and turned on, with the light lite up!

If anyone could please give me some information, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!



Answer
These speakers you have, does it have a mp3 cradle that came along with it. If you plugged the cable for the mp3 into the wrong place on the cradle it will cause your issue.. As long as you have audio drivers installed you should be fine.

Does anyone know where to get the drivers for logitech speaker X-230?




texan.1800


I have tried the logitech website but it doesnt have the drivers so where else can i get the drivers???
thank you =D



Answer
Drivers are for the sound device on your computer. Either it's a sound chipset soldered to the motherboard,(Onboard or also called Integrated), or it's a sound card plugged into one of your expansion slots on the motherboard. You can go to the computer manufacturer's support page, for drivers for an Integrated sound device, or to the sound card manufacturers driver download page for drivers. If you can't find it, email me,(Click on my avatar, and email Chickster), and tell me what computer maker it is, what model it is, and what Operating System. (Example: Windows XP.Home or Pro doesn't matter.) I'll find the exact page, and give you the link to it. (Plus tell you how to download it, and install)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Logitech X-230 Speakers (No sound)?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment