Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Does anyone own a motorcycle sound system?




Midwest Gr


I am thinking about getting my girlfriend a sound system for her motorcycle. I found one from Pyle Audio (# PLMCA60) which is a 300 watt system, and was thinking about ordering it and then having it installed. I was hoping to hear from others who have sound systems on the bikes to hear how good or bad they are and if they are happy with having a sound system installed.


Answer
I HAD 1, that worked great.
I built it on myself using boat grade speakers and a radio face plate from mail order.
Better results can be had using an iPod and helmet speaker buds,but that won't intertain multiple ppl at a park.

motorcycle speaker installation?




Mr H


I just ordered the uniq cycle sounds classic speaker and I have the speakers mounted and ready to be wired. I need help figuring out where I should tap my orange (remote) wire in to. I hear people say the headlight wire but I'm not sure where it is and i have no manual. I own a 2003 yamaha v star 1100 classic and would like to hook it up myself. Need people who hooked up a motorcycle speaker system or similar to respond. Don't know if I should tap into one of the wires or into the fuse box. Much easier for me on my old virago but completely clueless with this bike.


Answer
you need to find a switchable power supply to run this wire to.one that powers on and off with a turn of the key.use a test light in the fuse box to find a fuse that powers off when you shut the key off and power up when you turn the key to on.and this is were you want to pick up power for that remote turn on wire.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone own a motorcycle sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment