Friday, February 28, 2014

Audiophile PC Speakers?







Looking for a good high end, well built 2.1 speaker system for my new laptop I want to keep under 150. Please recommend some.NO BOSE
Also I am a gamer. I play Battlefield, Counter Strike and etc. But i want to be able to listen to my music audiophileicy.



Answer
Creatives "Henry Koss Edition" 2.1 speaker system its a sub with 2 small speakers. They come in black or white & are the best speakers I have ever heard. They also have the same system as a 4.1, a sub with 2 front & 2 rear. They dont make them anymore but you can find them on Ebay or Amazon from time to time. I have a set of both in storage as I use an Imeron IGS350 Intensor LX 5 speaker Gaming Chair & a sub for total surround sound.

Question about the speakers that has more than two...?




Peter N


I saw speaker systems that are more than two speakers. What's the highest amount of speakers ever made? What's a really cheap price but also has excellent quality sound?


Answer
your question makes no sense. there is no such thing as the most speakers ever made. it sounds to me like speakers people put inside their vehicle. and you can put however many speakers you want in a vehicle. the only limit is space, and your electrical system.

If you're talking about coaxial speakers, then the highest I know of are 4 way speakers. that means 4 speakers attached to each other.

pioneer is a good company...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Audiophile PC Speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment