Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Computer Speakers with Subwoofer?




jeg2315


My current computer speakers and subwoofer have recently given out and don't work any more. Now, I'm looking to replace them with some computer speakers that come with a subwoofer.

I don't want to spend too much on them - probably under $40 or so. I will be using them for normal things - music and gaming. Of course, I like bass, so the sound has to be decent.

So, I would like to ask for any suggestions any of you may have as to which speaker/subwoofer sets I should consider in my price range. Thanks in advance!



Answer
If you want to buy computer speakers with subwoofer under $40, I would highly recommend you to go for the model Creative Inspire 2400. It's cost is $39.99 and is worth it. It has high quality bass surround sound excellent for music and gaming.

Features:
Ultra strong bass, crispy trebles, can be hanged on the wall, compact subwoofer, quality, ergonomic remote control and performance to price ratio.


If you are looking for speakers that have a much greater flexibility, the Creative Inspire 2400 speaker system might be the speakers you¡¦re waiting for.

Creative Inspire 2400 gives you the flexibility to mount the speakers on the wall for saving premium desktop space. This is all thanks to the dedicated volume remote control that can be mounted on any flat surface, especially above their computer case. But what I found with the remote control is that you have to scroll up, in order to lower the volume. This means that the volume controller is reversed as a result.

Here's the pic..

http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/inspire2500-edited.jpg

Need help setting up computer speakers?




Isaac


I have two separate speakers that have the same jack, I have two jacks but the problem is when I plug both of them in only one can play sound. How can I have them rum simultaneously?


Answer
With computer speakers usually one connects to the computer and the other connects to the first speaker.

If your speaker system had a subwoofer, it's possible one or both satellite speakers plugged into the subwoofer.

My subwoofer connects to the computer, the two satellite speakers connect to the subwoofer.

The other "jack" on the computer is for a microphone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Computer Speakers with Subwoofer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment