Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Logitech Z-2300 vs Z623?




Marc


I heard they are both very good systems, but which is better for the money? The Z-2300 is $75 more than the Z623. Is it worth the extra money?


Answer
I got a replacement system when my Z-2300 controller was messed up from too much abuse. Logitech gave me a Z623 free, I just had to ship them my Z-2300 controller back at their expense (I have the old speakers still).

So the Z623 is decent, but far from the Z-2300's build quality and overall pleasant listening experience. The Z623 speakers lack bass, and sound a bit harsh on the top end. High levels only make this worse, and not a pleasant listening experience. The Z-2300's have a smoother response to the ear, more powerful bass when you want it, a controller (wired) that isn't in the right channel speaker, better materials, and better build design. You won't regret them, but the same can't be said for their cheaper replacements; the Z623.

Is there any better speakers with a sub-woofer then the Logitech Speaker System Z623?




Derek


I'm wondering if there are any better speakers then the Logitech Speaker System Z623, I'm thinking around the price range of 500 or around there. I use them for PC speakers so more then 2 speakers would not be necessary.


Answer
Yes. There are better speaker system out there than the one you are looking at. Klipsch is one that I can name off at the top of my head now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Logitech Z-2300 vs Z623?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment