Wednesday, February 26, 2014

speaker system is it worth it?




bnlfanatic


I was wondering if anyone has used these and if these are good? http://www.amazon.com/Paradigm-Cinema-90-System-Black/dp/B002BA5IJ0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1307195287&sr=8-4


Answer
From a Quality standpoint Paradigm makes high quality equipment. be sure to go out to the store and listen to as many speakers as you can because at the end of the day buying speakers is completely subjective. I may love the sound of some Martin Logans and you may prefer the KEF or Boston alternatives. Id also say that if you are listening to music just go with a good old stereo. you can get a high end 2 channel reciever and some nice speakers and it will sound better than a 7.1 system for music and vinyl. even if you dont buy them at the store, go and listen to as many different speakers you can. because no list of specs can properly portray what you will hear.

Companies i would recommend looking into :

-Paradigm
-KEF
-Focal
-Boston Acoustics
-magnepan (if you want some crazy stereo speakers)
-martin logan

Recievers :
-Harmon Kardon
-Cambridge (for good 2 channel stereo equipment)
-Yamaha
-Onkyo

Hope this helps

Vinyl Record Player or Sound System?




Frank


I'm wondering which one I should invest in? I've never actually heard a record player but people always tell me it's the best way to listen to music, but the whole sound system with speakers and a subwoofer and everything sounds pretty nice too. I just like listening to rock n' roll so I'm not looking for an insane bass sound or anything, I just want what would sound best for rock. (:


Answer
Sound System. Vinyl is a PITA. Also ... I don't need any more competition for used records.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: speaker system is it worth it?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment