Friday, February 28, 2014

BEST portable speaker system?




Hockey16.J


We all know theres some good speaker systems out there, Im talking about an amazing seaker system that i can blast with a good bass in it and its portable.. anybody know of one wich speakers wont blow? websites..prices?


Answer
Philips SBA1500/37 portable speaker system are a great little set. I can plug them into my laptop in the livingroom and hear great quality sound while I am out on my patio. I actually turned them down because I thought I might be annoying the neighbors. People have complained that there is no AC plug - only a battery. Not a problem if you use rechargeable batteries with the speaker set.


s

Speaker system?




Pasky M


I want a speaker system to put in my room. I want at least the sub and 4 speakers, becuase I want surround sound, and I will be using this with a computer or DVD player at different times so it has to be compatible with both somehow, like maybe with a special cable. Also, it needs to be wireless. None of the speakers, besides the sub, can have any cables. Also, I need to keep this under 500 dollars.


Answer
Unless you are willing to spend serious cash, wireless is a joke. If you only have $500 to spend, buy a decent used amp (Denon and Pioneer Elites can be had for good prices if you shop around ebay or craigslist) and get 2 good floor standing speakers to start, then build off that. If you watch, sometimes you can get a set of Polk Rti speakers for a decent price from Fry's, and for the money, they aren't bad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: BEST portable speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment