Friday, January 31, 2014

what is the best speaker system for my car?




nos Fidler


Hey guys/girls,
I am looking at a new speaker system for my car, but I have no idea of what to get.
My budget is around $2500, so i was looking at getting a 12" sub with amp, 2 6x9s (for the rear) and 2 6" speakers (for the front) with another amp to match. I want to keep it all the same brand.
I am more interested in quality then how loud it can go.
So what should i get? lol
Also what about soundstream or focals? i heard they are pretty good



Answer
Pyle PL63BL 6.5-Inch 360-Watt 3-Way Speakers quality and performance of these speakers is outstanding. The speaker itself is structurally sound and well manufactured. The performance is very good. The bass/midrange is powerful and tight (not muddled or soupy), the treble is very clear and crisp. For the price, these can't be beat. Unless you demand the best of the best, these are your speakers. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't be looking at these speakers anyway. I'm buying more for my other cars. They are great upgrades from factory speakers.

p

Where can i get thoughs awesome speaker systems for my car?




mutha goos


I want my car to have one of thos awesome audio systems that throughout the entire car. in the trunk back seats and hat not. and subwoofers. but i dont know where to get them. iv looked online and all i see is the speakers themselves. i want the awesome setup in the trunk with all the lights and speakers as well but i dont know where to get it can u help?

heres example of what im talkin about
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_toznJ3Ca9ds/SJ7aS1gELFI/AAAAAAAACaA/YUmNZdvDekc/s400/multiple+car+audio+stereo+systems.jpeg


http://www.dailycaraudio.com/wp-content/uploads/car-audio-jl-audio.jpg



Answer
haha if you really wanna drop well over 3 grand on a car that looks like that when it's done thats your call but you cant just find full trunk molds online and if you can then the power to you

what you need to do is first decide how much you want to spend on the entire thing (trust me it adds up FAST)

then decide what you want to buy first (i'd suggest a head unit then an amp untill you blow factory speakers haha then you knida HAVE to get new speakers but thats just me)

then new speakers (again decide how much you wan't to spend and how loud you want them to be

then probably the subs.

and make sure neon is street legal where you live, it's illegal in a LOT of places trust me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best speaker system for my car?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment