Friday, January 31, 2014

outdoor speaker/radio system?




CopperKett


im looking for a radio system to put by riding ring where i ride my horses.
we just want a radio that we could keep either in the barn or near the ring and have speakers set up by the ring so that we could listen to the radio while riding.
ive seen this before where people have the radio in their house and the speakers are like outside on teh patio or something.
i was just wondering how i could do this and approx. what the price would be.
thanks for your help!



Answer
There are alot of wireless speakers on the market. I'm sure you can find them on e bay , radio shack , Best buy ect... I have them and they are great !!!! Didn't have to run wires and can move them around whenever I need to. Can take to parties ,camping...... They even have them disguised as rocks. I think I paid around $80. Mine run off my Ipod which gives me radio and my personal music collection.

Help with a wireless indoor outdoor multiple room speaker system.?




Calvin


I am looking for a wireless speaker system that i can hook into my computer that will transmit a signal around the house and outside (around 50 to 60 feet from the base). Its mainly for my computer, but if I can hook it into my home theater system or an iPod up to it, that would be nice too.
If there are any that hook into the computer via USB and not an audio jack that would be great. That way i can use my existing computer speakers and place the wireless ones elsewhere. Having the options of multiple speaker additions to the system would be cool. Wireless speakers that are battery powered and AC powered would be nice. Also looking for a reasonable price from an authenticated dealer. Thank you.

No website names please, i could do that myself all day. Im looking for a link or name of an actual system.



Answer
SONOS, they have a system designed specifically for that, you can use your ipod while walking around the house as the remote if you like and switch volumes in each zone, play different music or the same etc. plus it has really good sound quality. but they are probably not reasonably priced for you, i dont know any company off the top of my head that makes a speaker that runs off of batteries that would do what you are looking for. if you want a cheaper alternative to sonos try sonys altus systems.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: outdoor speaker/radio system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment