Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What's the best concert/music festival you've even been to, and why?

quadraphonic speaker system
 on Click to go to Excalibur Online
quadraphonic speaker system image



John T


Also, anyone who has been signed/ made famous by Disney or Nickelodeon does not count, because they are cheap test tube babies made only as a genetic experiment to entertain young girls who have no idea what real music is.


Answer
The ORIGINAL California Jam.

1974, Corner of Ontario Motor Speedway

250,000 people. Though stats always say 200 . . . I was there, it was more. There were 200 K tickets sold . . . does not count the thousands that snuck in.

6 AM to 2 AM the next day

At the time, the loudest sound system ever built for an outdoor concert . . . on stage, 32 boxes with two 24" speakers in each, giving 16 on each side of the stage, about 100 feet back from the stage, 16 of the same, giving full quadraphonic sound which was totally unbelievable when ELP hit the stage. I was right in the middle, 50 back from the stage.


* Rare Earth
* Earth, Wind and Fire
* Eagles
* Seals & Crofts
* Black Oak Arkansas
* Black Sabbath
* Deep Purple
* Emerson, Lake and Palmer

No concert before or after has ever even come close in terms of overall awesomeness (and I've been to a few before and after.)


If you have to ask why, I feel sorry for you. :-)

Different Speaker Output - Re-Uploaded! Last one got deleted before I read the answer?




killerdom2


Hey! Basically, My default output for audio is realtek speakers. When I plug my headphones in the front of the PC, it doesnt give me a separate audio output, rather it plays my speakers through my headphones. I was wondering if there was a way to make it treat my headphones as separate speakers and then I could choose to have my skype play only through my headphones, while playing something else out of my speakers.

Thanks for the help.



Answer
Only a Quadraphonic system can do that. Check the control panel foe Realtek. It can be set there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best concert/music festival you've even been to, and why?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment