Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How can i trick out my 06 4door white cevy cobalt?

speaker exhaust system
 on Make/Model: Holden Commodore, VS 04/95-08/97
speaker exhaust system image



lilsadiebu


okay , i really wanted a new car but i don't think im going to get one . and im not happy with the way my car looks . its SO plain . its white .&nd its Four door ? i want some black rims . some new paint job ,, exhaust , system , tint . and a spoiler . but idk which , what kind or what would even look rite ! i need some ideas help ME . what should i do to it ?


Answer
--I have recently owned a chevy cobalt. If you don't mind, I think your car would be great with either Tangerine Orange or Red. No chrome. Leaving the trims black. (Also add a straight black fine thin pin stripe line that starts from the side fenders, reaching to the rear trunk where it ends with a nice small tribal graphic in the middle).<< a little suggestion.

The rims I would prefer are the:
--18 inch Edge Black Wheels with matching powdercoated tangerine or red color lips. Go to
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-Edge-Black-Wheels-Rims-Inch-Civic-Accord-Cooper-G5_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem3ef8ef6792QQitemZ270464411538QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_5394wt_994)

Your system should have A
--Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT Double din go to (http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130AVIC110/Pioneer-AVIC-Z110BT.html?showAll=N&tp=20220) to view the dash.

--1 Kicker solo-Baric L5 w/2 voice coils or 2 L5's if you like to bump more bass. Go to (http://www.crutchfield.com/p_206812L52/Kicker-Solo-Baric-L5-Series-08S12L52.html?c=3&tp=111&avf=N)
--a Kicker 08ZX750.1 mono subwoofer amplifier. Go to (http://www.crutchfield.com/p_2068ZX7501/Kicker-08ZX750-1.html?c=3&tp=115&avf=N)
--Optional, upgrade the speakers to JL Audio's TR600-CXi 6-1/2" speakers go to (http://www.crutchfield.com/p_136TR600CX/JL-Audio-TR600-CXi.html?search=jl+audio+speaker&ssi=0&tp=95) to view the speakers. They fit both front door and rear deck in your car.

--I would have the front windows either 35% or 20%, and the rear 20% or 15% depends on how dark you want it. (if you did not know, the lower the % the darker your windows.

--As for the taillights I find L.E.Ds more stylish and safer: If you like to have L.E.Ds for taillights check this link below. You might find it to be an excellent choice for the looks.
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQChevroletQQCobaltQQIPCWQQTail_LightQQ20052007QQI11LEDT351C.html

--Could not find any good exhaust system for the Cobalt sedan.

--A good spoiler I would choose are the Cobalts SS factory spoilers or factory lip spoiler for the 4 doors(if you do not already have one.)

How much is my car worth?




Gorilla


I went on KBB and they didn't give me the option to include all the work I put into it.


2003 Mercedes-Benz S500 with 70149 miles
I put brand new LED headlights.
I also upgraded the front and rear bumpers to the AMG kit.
I also upgraded the exhaust system to the AMG Dual exhaust system (purrs like a kitten).
the color of the car is black (no Scratches)
and the interior is black leather.
I also installed 22 inch asanti 3 piece rims worth $2600
the only thing that is wrong with the car is that the speakers don't work at the moment. ($800 Service to fix it)

other than that the car is in perfect condition.

How much is my car worth? ....Thank you.



Answer
I would go to www.kbb.com enter all questions and pick sell out-rite. The reason I say this is based on where you live changes the value of a veh. With things being modified to some people looking at a car some things that you or I think are improvements may discourage buyers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i trick out my 06 4door white cevy cobalt?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment