Sunday, January 26, 2014

How do you know if a laptop has good speakers?

best portable speaker system for laptop
 on Top 5 2.1 Computer Speaker Systems | Top Review Shop
best portable speaker system for laptop image



Micheal Jo


I want to watch a movie without headphones on a laptop, but I hate that tin sound some have. How does someone how good the speakers are, and do they sell speakers for laptop that are portable and good?


Answer
get an aftermarket speaker system dummie

What speakers (and microphone) are best to use with a laptop to dj?




deaf terp


I will be dj'ing my friend's wedding with my laptop and mp3 songs. I have done some church dances before, but after spending $200 on speakers that I was told would cover the area (small gymnasium), we ended up having to place the p.a. system microphone near one of the speakers to hear the music over the crowd.

I can't invest a thousand bucks into speakers, but I would like to get some decent ones that will work with a computer. Help!



Answer
There's not much choice for you. To do it right, you'll need a PA system to cover sound in a hall. You'll need PA speakers, amplifier and mixer or even a combo unit if your on a very tight budget.. You can find packages available at a discount at most major music shops.

Here's some examples....

The bare minimum.. for small rooms...
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Nady-RPA-6-Portable-PA-System-630400-i1153412.gc

Much better, will fill a medium sized room & is expandable and not too expensive...
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Behringer-PMP2000-E1520-PA-Package-630214-i1368123.gc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you know if a laptop has good speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment