Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What Boombox is all around better, tdk 3 speaker Boombox or altec lansing mix boombox imt810?

speaker system altec lansing
 on FX5051 Powered Audio System via PC USB - SlipperyBrick.com
speaker system altec lansing image



max


I'm looking to buy a Boombox for my room/ to bring to parties. My brother bought the tdk 2 speaker system but it didn't have a subwoofer so I want to buy a boom box with one. I narrowed it down to 2. The tdk 3 speaker Boombox and the altec lansing mix boombox imt810. Which is better?


Answer
The tdk 3 speaker is the one :)

How does a speaker work when tested but not when I play Itunes?




ZapMast


I have Altec Lansing THX Certified ADA995 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System
My center speaker does not work when I play music through Itunes.When I test the speakers it works. How do I get it to play with Itunes?



Answer
I would like to send new year wishes to you, to everyone in the world 'Wish you a Happy New Year", be happy. Friendly greeting CHIM NON




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Boombox is all around better, tdk 3 speaker Boombox or altec lansing mix boombox imt810?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment