Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Can a Bluetooth speaker connect wirelessly to a Panasonic viera tv?

speaker system panasonic
 on , Panasonic DMPBD35K Blue-Ray Player & KEF KHT3005SE Speaker System ...
speaker system panasonic image



ryan


The speaker system I have is iLuv mobiout. It has Bluetooth which I can connect my phone and computer to. I'm not sure of the exact model of my tv, but it was bought in 2011 and has wireless capabilities (Netflix). I tried looking online but found no results.


Answer
First of, your tv only provides you with an optical audio output. This is a digital signal that is encoded by Dolby Digital. You will need a Dolby Digital decoder that can be found in a AVR, Home theater in a box with an optical audio input or a sound bar. Your speakers does not have a decoder. Wireless technology are mainly for small device like you Ipod and phone. Even when money is no object, you are not going to find wireless technology in the higher end of the audio. Hope this will help you out.

How Should I hook up a sound system?




Matt L


Right now I have an HD Fios box going to my Panasonic Plasma through an HDMI cable.

Tomorrow I'm getting a Bose 3 Speaker system and I'm not sure which device I should run it through first. If someone could help me out or offer any other tips I'd appreciate it.



Answer
On your Fios box there should be a set of red and white RCA jacks that are for audio. Simply take a set of red and white RCA cables and connect the Fios box to the audio input (or auxiliary input) on the Bose system.

The Fios box can output audio on both the HDMI and RCA cables at the same time.

When you want to use your speakers, turn the TV volume down, turn on the Bose system and set it to use the input.

This way you can choose whether to use the TV's or Bose speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a Bluetooth speaker connect wirelessly to a Panasonic viera tv?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment