Sunday, January 26, 2014

How to connect Pantech Crux to Sound System?

speaker system droid
 on Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android ...
speaker system droid image



Rice Bear


I have a Pantech Crux from Verison, and it's a media phone. It already has a speaker on it, but I was wondering if I could somehow connect it to my sound system to amp up the music. I do have a USB cord for it. Is it possible? It does have a normal sized headphone jack (3.5mm). It is NOT a droid/android/smart phone. Just a feaure phone.


Answer
It really depends on what type of input your sound system has - if it is RCA get a 3.5mm to RCA cable - if it is 3.5mm, get a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable.

Very easy.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Audio-Cable-Splitter-1-Mini/dp/B00004Z5CP/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1310410075&sr=1-1

or

http://www.amazon.com/Cables-Unlimited-AUD-1100-06-6-Feet-Stereo/dp/B000SE6IV8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1310410103&sr=1-1

How do I install aftermarket radio in my 350Z?




briank


The amplifier cuts in and out on 3 or 4 of the speaker elements. I have the Bose system, with the subwoofer. Audio shop tells me that I have to replace the speakers also, because they are 2 ohm impedance, instead of 4 ohms. Is he just trying to up-sell me?


Answer
I too have a 350z and I replaced the entire audio system. The Bose system with amp and subwoofer that comes stock in the 350z is complete crap. The speakers in the panel behind the seats as well as the speakers in the doors are made by Clarion. I respect Clarion, but these speakers are just plain crap. I replaced them all with aftermarket stereo components. I installed 2 amps that are in the glove compartment behind the passenger seat. 1 for my subwoofer, 1 for all the mids and highs. I have a Sony head unit that I use with my droid x using bluetooth for wireless music and phone calls.

If you replace the amp in the 350z, yes, you should replace the speakers as well b/c the resistance isn't correct, which could damage the amp. Plus, the speakers are horrible. If you have them replace the speakers with some decent replacements, you will be much more satisfied.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect Pantech Crux to Sound System?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment