Monday, January 27, 2014

Strange problem with speaker system with my home theater?

best speaker system for home
 on ... Speakers Wireless Surround Sound Speakers Home Theater Speaker Systems
best speaker system for home image



RockiesFan


Hi. I have a strange problem with my Bose speaker system in my home theater. When I am watching a DVD, there are two ways I can hear the sound, either regular or digital. The digital sound is a lot better than the regular. But when I select the digital sound, the movies play fine, but at random parts, the sound turns off for a few seconds and then comes back. It is very strange. And I have noticed that when it turns off and comes back, the visual and audio are not in synch. This problem never happens when I select the regular sound.

By the way, when I say "select the sound on the Bose system" I really mean the wires. The regular sound wires work for T.V., V.C.R., and D.V.D., but the digital sound wires work for only D.V.D.

But what's going on? This is such a strange problem. And I know that my wires aren't loose or anything so that is not the problem.

Thanks.



Answer
you Bose system is headed down the toilet make sure to get something better next time.

Bose is overpriced for what you get.

Can i put a normal home speaker system in my trunk and connect the radio wires to the corresponding prongs?




James Veac


Can i put a normal home speaker system in my trunk and connect the radio wires to the corresponding prongs?
I tried it and the speakers didnt turn on what do i have to do?



Answer
Yes I've seen this done its hilarious but they work .... they arnt meant for cars and don't sound well in them but I once had a friend put 2 oldschool cerwin vega 15s for a house in his pathfinder and that shit was loud .... id never do it but its possible




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Strange problem with speaker system with my home theater?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment