Friday, January 31, 2014

Speaker System Advice?




Scotty


I'm in college and next year I'm living in a house. I would really like to throw parties and obviously if you want to throw a party you need to have music. Loud music. I really need a system with a price range of $100-$300 that will deliver a loud and decent quality sound.

I'd been doing some research online and found:
VM Audio 5.1 Multi Media Surround Sound System
this product seems decent for the price. I admit I know almost nothing about speakers and their quality.

Could anyone tell me if these speakers will work?
If not, do you have any other suggestions within my price range?

Thank you!
VM Audio 5.1 Multi Media Surround Sound System EXMS581



Answer
Those speakers are not going to cut it when you have a large crowd present...Check out Fluance speakers for bigger sound also BIC Formula Speakers.....also placing speakers up high tilted down toward the crowd will help....

What watt speakers should be good for my apartment at college for a 2.1 system.?




ChillSound


Is $600 a realistic price for getting a sub, amp and 2 speakers?


Answer
Hmmm, well. I think Heco Victa 500 oder 700 would be okay as speakers. Maybe add a Heco Victa sub or some other good subwoofer. The question is: Do you want to go for a 2.1 system just now? You might consider some 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 av-reciever ans upgrade to a surround system at a later time ... won't get all of that with 600 US$ though.

The problem is if you're specifically asking for a 2.1 system I at least suppose that listening to music would be the main focus for the system. If you want to do that I'm pretty sure you can rule out everything that's even close to being a "satellite-system" (let alone one with plastic cases), because those just don't deliver what you need to truly enjoy music. You'd want some decent standing speakers.

Well, the more I think about it the more I'd say: A good stereo speakers + sub + amp for 600 US$ = no, most likely not if you want decent quality. If I were in your place I'd save up for something like a good 6.1 av reciever/amp (denon? yamaha? would stuy some reviews, discussion boards) + 2 standing speakers (like for example the heco victa mentioned before) and save the sub for later and the surround speakers for sometime after that. ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Speaker System Advice?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment