Saturday, September 7, 2013

Would I need a TosLink cable for the JVC TH-BC1 Sound Bar System?

speaker system toslink
 on Subwoofer Speaker Wiring Diagram | Subwoofer Review
speaker system toslink image



Christophe


I am looking at speaker systems for my HD Vizio TV and hear that a TosLink cable makes them sound better. For the JVC TH-BC1 Sound Bar System would this cable help?


Answer
The audio source or the TV would need to have this as an audio out port. Make sure it has it before buying the cable. Most devices only have optical, HDMI or RCA audio out

Can i use Xbox 360 Monster GameLink Fiber Optic Cable for home theater?




NhOx


I currently running a decent home theater setup with Bose companion 10 (5.1) + Harmon/Kardon. I'm looking for a good Optical Cable and I found Xbox 360 Monster GameLink Fiber Optic Cable on amazon at the inexpensive cost. My question is: can I use it for my speaker system or not?
Thanks in advance!!!!!!



Answer
Yes. It's called "Toslink". It's the same S/pdif digital audio protocol as coax and HDMI, developed by Toshiba (hence the name, short for "Toshiba Link")




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would I need a TosLink cable for the JVC TH-BC1 Sound Bar System?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment