Monday, September 2, 2013

where can i find an audio system for my motorcycle?

speaker system motorcycle
 on ... oval motorcycle speakers, speaker brackets,wiring all included
speaker system motorcycle image



Bender A


i have ahngers that are 1.5" inch wide and dont know where to find speakers that could be fixed on to a fat bar?


Answer
I agree with Commander, first off, nobody else wants to hear what you want to hear, and Murphy's law kicks in at at the worst moment with the honeys. Bikes can't carry enough bass to be cool. Get an ear bud and enjoy.

Just remember, if in California, you can only have one side.

Do you have a sound system in your car or just the stock radio?




Edgar from


I have an aftermarket stereo because the stock one didnt have an iPod jack an a subwoffer but thats pretty much it, lol. i have my iPod as my sound system when i ride my motorcycle, lol.


Answer
well when i bought the car it had a cassette player type stereo in it, LOL, but it didn't work so i complained and they put in a whole new system with CD player and better speakers, the top of the line!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i find an audio system for my motorcycle?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment