Monday, September 2, 2013

What home theater system should I get or where can I find it?

speaker system hdmi
 on ... HDMI 1.4a + Mirage Nanosat 5.1 Small High-Performance 5.1 Speaker
speaker system hdmi image



Alex D


I want a home theater system with:
HDMI cable hook up
It doesn't need to be able to play DVDs at all, just hook up to one
Good surround sound quality
A remote
Nowhere over $200

Is there any speaker system or home theater system for me?
If so, what is it or where could I go to find it myself?
Thanks.



Answer
It will be impossible to find a "quality" home theater setup for less than 200 dollars. That being said, you can get a sub-par setup for less than 200, and i would say that a bad system is better than no system.

:)

I got mine for $760 dollars on amazon. It's a 7.1 channel, and it supports the new high definition audio formats.

How do I connect my DVD player with a 5 speaker surround system?




Ringo


I have a DVD player and a regular TV. I do have a 5 set speaker system. How do I connect the DVD player with the speakers.


Answer
hdmi cable into receiver,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What home theater system should I get or where can I find it?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment