Thursday, September 5, 2013

what is a good speaker system but not to expensive for the ipod nano 4th generation?

best speaker system ipod nano
 on Ipod Airplay Speaker on Jbl On Air Wireless Airplay Speaker Dock ...
best speaker system ipod nano image



Tammy G


I am looking to spend around $40 and need some advice on a good sounding, good quality speaker system for the money


Answer
The iHome is like 30 dollars, at target they ave 20 dollars but they are kinda crappy. I would rele suggest the ihome. May sure it is compatible with your iPod tho, the ihome is but others, such as the iLuv arent.

What is a good small portable speaker system for my ipod?




enomis225


I have an older ipod nano, and I want to be able to listen to it in my car.
However, my car radio does not work and I would NOT be able to use something that plugs into my car power outlet.

I want a simple unit that will play my ipod and charge it at the same time and preferably under $25. Any suggestions?



Answer
i have a portable i-home, it doesn't charge it though. it runs on double a batteries and it is a good speaker. Although it doesn't charge your ipod i still highly reccomend it. you can get it at office depot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good speaker system but not to expensive for the ipod nano 4th generation?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment