Monday, September 2, 2013

What to buy for home theatre/music system?

speaker system receiver
 on Hi-Fi Stereo Sound System with CD Player, Digital Tuner AM/FM Receiver ...
speaker system receiver image



jake


I am interested in buying a speaker system but not sure what. I want good, clear sound with nice bass as well. I am planning on buying the speaker system and receiver separate. I want to spend less than $1000 Any suggestions on some floor speakers, surround, and subwoofer to take care of the job? Best system for the price?


Answer
depends how many speakers do you want?
you can have from 2-9?
most go with 4
Yamaha make excelent products
make sure the amplifier you buy supports the amount of speakers you want.
I would go into a a sound store or a place like best buy and find someone who knows what thier talking about and ask them what they recommend.
most suround sound packages sound good.

sorry about the bad spelling/grammer/rambleing

Is there a remote speaker system that can be powered by a home AV receiver?




RALPH T


I have an Onkyo SR703 Receiver powering my home entertaiment system in my living room. I would like to have a speaker system in my backyard without running wires.


Answer
You can try these options, but a wire still rules.....


http://www.practical-home-theater-guide.com/wireless-speakers.html

I'm really not impressed by the wireless units yet......




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to buy for home theatre/music system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment