Thursday, September 5, 2013

Where can I get a good quality speaker system cheap?

best quality speaker system
 on ... Motorcycle Radio Systems - Two Speaker Radio Systems for Motorcycles
best quality speaker system image



Josh


I'm 16 and I have about $500 and I'm going to get a job. I want to get a speaker system (full boat new speakers, amplifier, sub-woofer). A system that scares the haters but not the hoes. And a loud one, too. One that people hear and they're like "OMG!!!!! JOSH IS HERE!!!!! I WANNA BLOW HIM!!!!!". One that can get me laid just by playing it in the school parkng lot.


Answer
there isn't a stereo system in the world that will get you laid.

Any recommendations for a good speaker system?




gerbear


im looking for a good quality speaker system that is compatible with an iphone 4 and can be turned up pretty high. something hopefully similar to the ION Block Rocker but compatible with my iphone.

thanks



Answer
JBL rocks...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a good quality speaker system cheap?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment