Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How do you connect several devices to the same speakers?

best speaker system for record player
 on Kevin Kelly: Predicting the next 5000 days of the web
best speaker system for record player image



Daniel


I currently have a small 2.1 speaker system (I'll probably upgrade eventually). I want to connect my console, PC and record player to the same speakers. They all connect via standard audio jacks. I'm thinking I would have to use something where I plug all 4 cables in and switch the channels when I need to use something different. Does something like this exist?


Answer
You can stream audio from your computer using one device to as many as 10 different devices. It works simply beautiful in that order.

Best.

How to set up record player?




Sputnik


I just got a Sanyo record player. It is maybe 25 years old. How do I set it up to play? I heard that you can use your PC Speaker system, but is there anything else I need? Instructions helpful, thanks.


Answer
You cannot use your computer speakers they do not have a phono preamp circuit. You need a receiver with a phono preamp circuit and two speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you connect several devices to the same speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment